- Follow The Quick Word on WordPress.com
- You need some Ken M in your life
- Culinary adventures of Europe
- Pitbull: my deepest, most thought provoking lyrics explained
- BREXIT: Bank of England secretly analyzes the effects of leaving the EU
- Ascension Day
- AstroMonkey: New Chaos Monkey unleashed by Netfix
- WTF. So you’re saying I learned these lyrics wrong?
- On candystripe legs spiderman comes
- And you thought your job sucked?
- The 6 best songs to masturbate to
- Just a reminder to keep your doors locked tonight
- 50 shades of grey
- Old people sex, …. seriously WTF!
- Open office space sucks
- How many roads must a man walk down?
- Douglas Adams: What It Means To Be English.
- 2015 in technology: 7 predictions for the year ahead
- I met Santa Claus today
- Security Alert: Bug found in GNU acronym
- Linux from Scratch entering the cloud market
- Rooting for Kim Kardashians ass
- Apple fans whenever the company announces something new
- The last words of Schroedinger’s cat ~ A metaphysical Q&A with Phtephen
- Olatunkboh Prosper Goodluck
- Learning Python the “hard” way
- The Code from Ipanema’s not working
- The dream which made me reconsider Java
- Stuck between Imposter Syndrome and Dunning Kruger effect
- journal of a Neckbeard
- DyslexicAtheist summer reading list
- Combating writers block
- Rethinking the motherloving F-word
- A new Christian Dating Service: altarboy.io
- Cloud Computing to be embraced by the Catholic Church
- The ultimate PMS survival guide (for gals and guys)
- I’m from Fucking, Austria
- Croatian soccer team Rocks Out With their Cocks Out
- imported Alphabet Soup causes Dyslexia in German children
- Lifehack: using your microwave oven against NSA snooping
- The career change of ‘Trusty’ the crusty sock
- Went to a Korean restaurant
- Confessions from the Sex life of a Network Engineer
- Photoshoot: Prince cooking pancakes ~ When Doves Cry (Chicken Edit)
- Newsflash: Polish plumbers learn about UNIX pipes and flood UK tech market.
- GuiltFox: Well, This Is Embarrassing!
- ‘Doing’ the dishes with @DyslexicAtheist
- Standing desks may be linked to skinny legs
- Quick! Please share. No time to explain.
- Motivational Tips: How to get back into shape
- Better productivity through circle-jerks and cluster-f*$%s
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Warm public toilet seats are both comfortable AND uncomfortable at the same time! #QuantumSuperposition #SchroedingersCat
Henry David Thoreau (1816-1862) was probably the first content creator to sport a vigorous neckbeard. As Louisa May Alcott noted: “Most assuredly it deflected amorous advances and preserve the man’s virtue in perpetuity.” Discovering the contraceptive advantages of the neckbeard … Continue reading
Kim Dotcom has just given an interview for RT where he said that he was “resting on his work bed” for the interview. Check it out: Maybe this is coincidence, but Kim looks awfully similar to the “Ameglian Major Cow” … Continue reading
I never really got that joke … so seally.