- Follow The Quick Word on WordPress.com
- You need some Ken M in your life
- Culinary adventures of Europe
- Pitbull: my deepest, most thought provoking lyrics explained
- BREXIT: Bank of England secretly analyzes the effects of leaving the EU
- Ascension Day
- AstroMonkey: New Chaos Monkey unleashed by Netfix
- WTF. So you’re saying I learned these lyrics wrong?
- On candystripe legs spiderman comes
- And you thought your job sucked?
- The 6 best songs to masturbate to
- Just a reminder to keep your doors locked tonight
- 50 shades of grey
- Old people sex, …. seriously WTF!
- Open office space sucks
- How many roads must a man walk down?
- Douglas Adams: What It Means To Be English.
- 2015 in technology: 7 predictions for the year ahead
- I met Santa Claus today
- Security Alert: Bug found in GNU acronym
- Linux from Scratch entering the cloud market
- Rooting for Kim Kardashians ass
- Apple fans whenever the company announces something new
- The last words of Schroedinger’s cat ~ A metaphysical Q&A with Phtephen
- Olatunkboh Prosper Goodluck
- Learning Python the “hard” way
- The Code from Ipanema’s not working
- The dream which made me reconsider Java
- Stuck between Imposter Syndrome and Dunning Kruger effect
- journal of a Neckbeard
- DyslexicAtheist summer reading list
- Combating writers block
- Rethinking the motherloving F-word
- A new Christian Dating Service: altarboy.io
- Cloud Computing to be embraced by the Catholic Church
- The ultimate PMS survival guide (for gals and guys)
- I’m from Fucking, Austria
- Croatian soccer team Rocks Out With their Cocks Out
- imported Alphabet Soup causes Dyslexia in German children
- Lifehack: using your microwave oven against NSA snooping
- The career change of ‘Trusty’ the crusty sock
- Went to a Korean restaurant
- Confessions from the Sex life of a Network Engineer
- Photoshoot: Prince cooking pancakes ~ When Doves Cry (Chicken Edit)
- Newsflash: Polish plumbers learn about UNIX pipes and flood UK tech market.
- GuiltFox: Well, This Is Embarrassing!
- ‘Doing’ the dishes with @DyslexicAtheist
- Standing desks may be linked to skinny legs
- Quick! Please share. No time to explain.
- Motivational Tips: How to get back into shape
- Better productivity through circle-jerks and cluster-f*$%s
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Manufacturers claim standing desks will make you more productive and are healthier than when sitting all day. We conducted some long running tests to find whether there was truth in these claims. This is what we found … Effects/Side-Effects: 1) … Continue reading