- Follow The Quick Word on WordPress.com
- I don’t need HTTPS because my site doesn’t accept passwords or credit cards
- You need some Ken M in your life
- Culinary adventures of Europe
- Pitbull: my deepest, most thought provoking lyrics explained
- BREXIT: Bank of England secretly analyzes the effects of leaving the EU
- Ascension Day
- AstroMonkey: New Chaos Monkey unleashed by Netfix
- WTF. So you’re saying I learned these lyrics wrong?
- On candystripe legs spiderman comes
- And you thought your job sucked?
- The 6 best songs to masturbate to
- Just a reminder to keep your doors locked tonight
- 50 shades of grey
- Old people sex, …. seriously WTF!
- Open office space sucks
- How many roads must a man walk down?
- Douglas Adams: What It Means To Be English.
- 2015 in technology: 7 predictions for the year ahead
- I met Santa Claus today
- Security Alert: Bug found in GNU acronym
- Linux from Scratch entering the cloud market
- Rooting for Kim Kardashians ass
- Apple fans whenever the company announces something new
- The last words of Schroedinger’s cat ~ A metaphysical Q&A with Phtephen
- Olatunkboh Prosper Goodluck
- Learning Python the “hard” way
- The Code from Ipanema’s not working
- The dream which made me reconsider Java
- Stuck between Imposter Syndrome and Dunning Kruger effect
- journal of a Neckbeard
- DyslexicAtheist summer reading list
- Combating writers block
- Rethinking the motherloving F-word
- A new Christian Dating Service: altarboy.io
- Cloud Computing to be embraced by the Catholic Church
- The ultimate PMS survival guide (for gals and guys)
- I’m from Fucking, Austria
- Croatian soccer team Rocks Out With their Cocks Out
- imported Alphabet Soup causes Dyslexia in German children
- Lifehack: using your microwave oven against NSA snooping
- The career change of ‘Trusty’ the crusty sock
- Went to a Korean restaurant
- Confessions from the Sex life of a Network Engineer
- Photoshoot: Prince cooking pancakes ~ When Doves Cry (Chicken Edit)
- Newsflash: Polish plumbers learn about UNIX pipes and flood UK tech market.
- GuiltFox: Well, This Is Embarrassing!
- ‘Doing’ the dishes with @DyslexicAtheist
- Standing desks may be linked to skinny legs
- Quick! Please share. No time to explain.
- Motivational Tips: How to get back into shape
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: science
just in case you wanted to know …. according to this study from Manchester University many elderly people stay sexually active into their 70s and even 80s. #WTF “Older people are continuing to enjoy active sex lives well into their seventies … Continue reading
a very ambiguous question. Unless the man knows his destination, finding an answer becomes an exercise which is non-deterministic polynomial-time hard and cannot be solved without studying the problem and the man deeper. First of all it depends where he wants to go and how … Continue reading
If you read lot of horoscopes, religious or metaphysical stuff you might come across this common reasoning: “Humans only use 10% of their brain capacity.” Amazing stuff! That’s right Phtephen! While this has been believed to be a myth, recent studies indicate that … Continue reading
It was recently mentioned the Imposter Syndrome is common among Software Developers. The post proved very popular among redditors. As a satire writer who frequently wonders if my posts are funny enough I go through the cycle frequently: if my posts make it … Continue reading
If you want to temporarily prevent your operator or the NSA from tracking your cell location, simply place your phone in the microwave. It will act as a Faraday cage and prevent any signal from leaking. If you want to … Continue reading
Manufacturers claim standing desks will make you more productive and are healthier than when sitting all day. We conducted some long running tests to find whether there was truth in these claims. This is what we found … Effects/Side-Effects: 1) … Continue reading
Several new varieties of the Higgs-Boson particles have been discovered inside the handbag of Anna Recksiek, a Human Resource officer at CERN. Mrs Recksiek was about to leave the facility and got flagged when going through a routine security check … Continue reading
–This post is a tribute to James Iry’s fantastic One Div Zero blog.
While the benefit of the wooden spoon may not be immediately obvious to the novice user, the concept is now hailed the ‘next big thing’ in software development. Early adopters have been tinkering with some creative use-cases. Most users first … Continue reading
Every time a router sees IP packets containing words like #swag or #yolo it cries out in pain. And Tim Berners-Lee sheds a tear! Maybe this sounds like a joke, but those ubiquitous and usually ignored devices handling our daily … Continue reading
Warm public toilet seats are both comfortable AND uncomfortable at the same time! #QuantumSuperposition #SchroedingersCat