- Follow The Quick Word on WordPress.com
- I don’t need HTTPS because my site doesn’t accept passwords or credit cards
- You need some Ken M in your life
- Culinary adventures of Europe
- Pitbull: my deepest, most thought provoking lyrics explained
- BREXIT: Bank of England secretly analyzes the effects of leaving the EU
- Ascension Day
- AstroMonkey: New Chaos Monkey unleashed by Netfix
- WTF. So you’re saying I learned these lyrics wrong?
- On candystripe legs spiderman comes
- And you thought your job sucked?
- The 6 best songs to masturbate to
- Just a reminder to keep your doors locked tonight
- 50 shades of grey
- Old people sex, …. seriously WTF!
- Open office space sucks
- How many roads must a man walk down?
- Douglas Adams: What It Means To Be English.
- 2015 in technology: 7 predictions for the year ahead
- I met Santa Claus today
- Security Alert: Bug found in GNU acronym
- Linux from Scratch entering the cloud market
- Rooting for Kim Kardashians ass
- Apple fans whenever the company announces something new
- The last words of Schroedinger’s cat ~ A metaphysical Q&A with Phtephen
- Olatunkboh Prosper Goodluck
- Learning Python the “hard” way
- The Code from Ipanema’s not working
- The dream which made me reconsider Java
- Stuck between Imposter Syndrome and Dunning Kruger effect
- journal of a Neckbeard
- DyslexicAtheist summer reading list
- Combating writers block
- Rethinking the motherloving F-word
- A new Christian Dating Service: altarboy.io
- Cloud Computing to be embraced by the Catholic Church
- The ultimate PMS survival guide (for gals and guys)
- I’m from Fucking, Austria
- Croatian soccer team Rocks Out With their Cocks Out
- imported Alphabet Soup causes Dyslexia in German children
- Lifehack: using your microwave oven against NSA snooping
- The career change of ‘Trusty’ the crusty sock
- Went to a Korean restaurant
- Confessions from the Sex life of a Network Engineer
- Photoshoot: Prince cooking pancakes ~ When Doves Cry (Chicken Edit)
- Newsflash: Polish plumbers learn about UNIX pipes and flood UK tech market.
- GuiltFox: Well, This Is Embarrassing!
- ‘Doing’ the dishes with @DyslexicAtheist
- Standing desks may be linked to skinny legs
- Quick! Please share. No time to explain.
- Motivational Tips: How to get back into shape
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: telecoms
My girlfriend is an OSI model. She always dresses in exactly 7 layers. I specialize on the physical layer. She likes that. Even it’s the most difficult layer to debug, it’s nice to be so close to the hardware. She … Continue reading
Every time a router sees IP packets containing words like #swag or #yolo it cries out in pain. And Tim Berners-Lee sheds a tear! Maybe this sounds like a joke, but those ubiquitous and usually ignored devices handling our daily … Continue reading
According to research conducted at the York University, Canada, scientists have found a way to send text messages through Vodka . Researchers claim the system could one day fill gaps where wireless technology fails. Meanwhile “Absolut”, a Swedish vodka distiller … Continue reading