- Follow The Quick Word on WordPress.com
- You need some Ken M in your life
- Culinary adventures of Europe
- Pitbull: my deepest, most thought provoking lyrics explained
- BREXIT: Bank of England secretly analyzes the effects of leaving the EU
- Ascension Day
- AstroMonkey: New Chaos Monkey unleashed by Netfix
- WTF. So you’re saying I learned these lyrics wrong?
- On candystripe legs spiderman comes
- And you thought your job sucked?
- The 6 best songs to masturbate to
- Just a reminder to keep your doors locked tonight
- 50 shades of grey
- Old people sex, …. seriously WTF!
- Open office space sucks
- How many roads must a man walk down?
- Douglas Adams: What It Means To Be English.
- 2015 in technology: 7 predictions for the year ahead
- I met Santa Claus today
- Security Alert: Bug found in GNU acronym
- Linux from Scratch entering the cloud market
- Rooting for Kim Kardashians ass
- Apple fans whenever the company announces something new
- The last words of Schroedinger’s cat ~ A metaphysical Q&A with Phtephen
- Olatunkboh Prosper Goodluck
- Learning Python the “hard” way
- The Code from Ipanema’s not working
- The dream which made me reconsider Java
- Stuck between Imposter Syndrome and Dunning Kruger effect
- journal of a Neckbeard
- DyslexicAtheist summer reading list
- Combating writers block
- Rethinking the motherloving F-word
- A new Christian Dating Service: altarboy.io
- Cloud Computing to be embraced by the Catholic Church
- The ultimate PMS survival guide (for gals and guys)
- I’m from Fucking, Austria
- Croatian soccer team Rocks Out With their Cocks Out
- imported Alphabet Soup causes Dyslexia in German children
- Lifehack: using your microwave oven against NSA snooping
- The career change of ‘Trusty’ the crusty sock
- Went to a Korean restaurant
- Confessions from the Sex life of a Network Engineer
- Photoshoot: Prince cooking pancakes ~ When Doves Cry (Chicken Edit)
- Newsflash: Polish plumbers learn about UNIX pipes and flood UK tech market.
- GuiltFox: Well, This Is Embarrassing!
- ‘Doing’ the dishes with @DyslexicAtheist
- Standing desks may be linked to skinny legs
- Quick! Please share. No time to explain.
- Motivational Tips: How to get back into shape
- Better productivity through circle-jerks and cluster-f*$%s
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Bank of England
An email ‟accidentally” sent by a Bank of England employee to the Guardian shows officials are secretly researching the financial shocks that could hit Britain if there is a vote to leave the European Union in the forthcoming referendum. Modeling … Continue reading